YOGA FOR THE MODERN WORLD SOCIETY
TO THE ROOTS OF WISDOM FOR A PEACEFUL SOCIETY
Sarva Yoga International‘s aim is to promote and spread yoga in our modern world society upholding the values of its deeply authentic tradition.
The Association that groups the main Movements and Institutions created by great Masters strives:
- To port the ethical-moral values of yama and nyama into our modern world society;
- To promote the exchange between the great Traditions of India and the western world of yoga;
- To promote the spread and instruction of yoga according to the principles and the values of the ancient tradition of India;
- To promote the knowledge of the great Masters’ teachings of the yoga tradition;
- To institute a network of centers and schools that follow those principles and values;
- To diffuse and introduce these great traditions through cultural activities (i.e. conventions, writings and Internet sites);
- To offer a guide to practising individuals and yoga teachers alike so they may choose the original instructions and the Institutions offering high quality;
- To issue certificates to schools teaching yoga at high quality standards and to guarantee conformity with their declared objectives;
- To collaborate with institutions and university in order to spread yoga in educational and social environment;
- To promote everyday and special courses so to form individuals capable to introduce yoga in the above mentioned environment.